ASD Center for Therapeutic Services’ process assesses each student and family to determine if our services are appropriate before proceeding. If a decision is made to move forward, a systematic approach is put in place to assure the best possible outcomes to positively impact the lives of the student the family and the professionals involved.
- Initial Consultation – Discussion of family situation/need and Q&A about ASD Center’s, costs and schedules
- Assessment – Pre screening to determine if the ASD Center can assist
- Pre -Evaluation and Level Setting – Completion of ASD Center’s Psycho-Social Form with the therapist that has the best skill set to match the issues presented, as well as to determine levels of services required
- Partnering Contract – Develop a case specific contract outlining costs and services
- Goal Setting – Mutual understanding of objectives, responsibilities and process moving forward
- Progress Evaluation – Review progress, determine changes needed (if any) and modify